AVPM COMPANY BENEFITS
AVPM corporation offers eligible employees at every level a competitive benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Available benefits may include:
- Discount on monthly rent if you reside at an AVPM community home.
- Medical Plan offers a large network of participating physicians. The Company pays 80% of the premiums for the employees that have elected to take part in the group health plan, with the employees contributing the remainder.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance. AVPM Corporation pays 100% of the premium for this benefit. This plan also includes a Life Insurance Policy.
- Dental Plan features a DMO & PPO network with low monthly premiums and co-payments for special treatments. An employee contribution is required to participate in the program
- Paid Time Off. In addition to Paid Holidays, the Company provides six paid days of Sick Leave. You become eligible for a portion of your annual paid leave after 60 days of employment. Also five paid days of Vacation for every six months of employment.
- Paid Holidays for qualifying employees.
All of the above benefits have a waiting period of 60 days unless noted otherwise, and are offered only to full time employees. Please note that if there is any discrepancy between the information contained in this web site and the actual Plan Documents, the Plan Documents will always govern. AVPM Corporation, in its sole discretion, at any time may modify, amend or terminate any or all of the policies, programs and plans described herein without prior notice or consent, except to the extent required by law. Nothing expressed here or elsewhere is intended to create any promises or contractual rights of employment. Employment with AVPM Corporation is at-will and is not for any stated period of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you wish to submit a comment or suggestion to the corporate office that administers over all of the apartment home communities in the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex, you can contact them by directing your email to: AVPM Corporate offices DFW or you can mail your comments to P. O. Box 795338, Dallas, Texas. 75379. When composing your message, please make reference to a community, if applicable. COMPETITIVE PAY for qualified applicants!!!