- Ensure that all maintenance, leasing and assistant personnel and the needs of the Community are being managed.
- To lead and motivate the office staff to maintain a higher level of resident satisfaction.
- To work within company and budgetary standards to ensure resident retention and community upkeep.
- Hire and train staff on proper leasing techniques
- Encourage staff through team building exercises and meetings to meet company and community goals
- Maintain complete and accurate files and records in accordance with company requirements
- Previous experience a must
- Experience in MS Office (ie. Word, Excel)
- Experience in Rent Manager software
- Success in keeping occupancy high and delinquency low