- Perform to the best of your ability, routine maintenance to the interiors and exteriors of apartments
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on various community equipment
- Report any equipment malfunction or possible inoperable equipment to Manager
- Respond and repair any maintenance emergency in a timely manner
- Maintain and show respect for fellow co-workers, residents, prospects and community grounds at all times
- Work with the office staff to report any malfunctions or hazards on property, to ensure the safety of the community as a whole.
- Experience is a MUST
- Reliable transportation
- Valid ID
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be HVAC certified
- Knowledge of Plumbing & Electrical
- Basic carpentry & mechanic skills required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, knee, stand, reach, sit and crouch
- Have own tools